Go

Guidelines View All

Lost in KL
帅帅, 3 Yrs

Lost in Kuala Lumpur
MEOWCHI / Meow Tse Tung, 3 Yrs

Join PetFinder.my
Find a loving home for your pet now & meet our community of animal lovers!
  Join Now >>

Latest Comments [more]
  1. still available? HazwaniRazak, on Piko And Lomi

2. Hye still available.. NynaRyan, on Cookies

3. Yes, ple watsapp .. thx erinjasminelee, on Bella

4. Another puppy has found a forever home -.. KuiniMaori, on Polly, Dolly And Lolly

5. Hi .. i've email u just now .. did u rec.. Reggi, on Bubble

Adoption Fee:Free

View Complete Profile

6 Comments
Page: 1

driftingrover
Posted on 2016-08-15 6:38pm:

May I ask what type of dog owner are you? at 14yrs old , he is nearing his end of life and you are putting him for adoption?? pardon me if I did sound offensive unless this is not your dog but a rescued.

lokmeichin
Posted on 2013-06-09 10:35pm:

Still have the dog?i have one female toy poodle i like do the pair .my phone number please call me thanks

shahraiz
Posted on 2010-12-07 12:00am:

@ Manekineko, i am a foriegner over here so dont really know the rules. i live with my brother and we both love puppies. actually i was living in a house at puchong area before but just moved to sunway apartments where i came to know that i am not allowed to keep large breeds whereas small breeds are okay. i love my rottweiler and labrador both a lot but unfortunately i cant keep them which is why i have to give them for adoption sadly.
yeah i was thinkin to breed my brownie so we can have more puppies at home but as i told u i just came to know that in apartment we arent allowed to keep so many puppies. thanx for ur advice:)
i always wanted to have a poodle, they are so adorable. just saw this add few hourse ago. she looks lovely.
my 2 dogs are gonna go to good homes soon. so i will only have brownie alone:( i want a friend for her which is why i am thinkin to get one more puppy.
thanx again for the advice:)
and please dont take me wrong in any way. i am an animal lover, so many people messaged me that i am an animal abuser (which is so sad and it hurts) cuz i love dogs. since my childhood i have had dogs. our family adore dogs. they are the best human companion and so loving, loyal, adorable!

wilderness
Posted on 2010-12-06 10:17pm:

It is sad... when small and cute, you were allowed to roam. Now that 2 years older, you are caged. Have you been naughty, Junior? Didn't your owner train you all these months?

ManekiNeko
Posted on 2010-12-06 9:05pm:

Shahraiz, in one of your postings you mentioned that you are living in an apartment and can't keep a large dog, so you are selling the puppy you just bought. You've expressed interest in breeding your 7-month old shih tzu. I suspect Sunway has legal restrictions as to the number of dogs you can keep. Please consider your decisions carefully, because changing homes is very stressful for dogs. I would really suggest that you adopt one or two small dogs which are suited to apartment life, neuter/spay them, and then give them all of your love for the rest of their natural lives. :-)

shahraiz
Posted on 2010-12-06 5:44pm:

hi there
is you poodle still up for adoption?
he looks lovely!
i would love to have him in my family:)

Page: 1

Have a question or comment about this pet? Sign up to PetFinder now and login to join the discussion!

Main Site