This dog has been caught by Majlis Perbandaran Klang, and if nobody comes forward to adopt it, it will be euthanized within a few days. Even owned dogs are also often caught, and the owners are not aware for it.
Those wishing to adopt this pet from Klang Dog Pound, please follow the procedures below:
1. See Aina at 2nd Floor, Jabatan Kesihatan Majlis Perbandaran Klang Jalan Perbandaran Klang Klang.
2. Secure a Borang Permohonan Tuntutan Anjing, Selepas Tempoh 7 hari. Complete it & ensure it is endorsed by the relevant officier & stamped with relevant chop.
3. Provides a photostated copy of your Identification Card or Passport with each application * * policies & requirements stiffen day by day * Advisable to provide a copy of IC/Passport per application (Just in case) * Secure extra application if there is any inkling of additional adoption. * Don't expect any leniency (Even we committee members, slaves & beggars don't have any unless OK by big guy)
4. Drive to Pusat Kurungan Haiwan Lebuh Sultan Muhammad Kawasan Perindustrian Bandar Sultan Sulaiman Pelabuhan Klang Tel : 03 3375 5555
5. Please be compassionate. Put yourself in their shoes: locked inside knowing its over. THEY DO KNOW.
6. I have seen them wasted much close to D days. Don't tell me they didn't undergo heightened enxiety & despair in anticipation of the end. What's worse their owners never came for them.