I rescued this cute little boy from a drain on 20th May 2017 in the middle of the night while I was feeding my regular back alley stray cats. I heard him crying out loud for help 2 streets away, found him soaked in the drain water for god knows how long!
I rushed him to the vet the next day, the vet told me that he's not looking positive. but I insist to nurse and care of him coz I know he's one strong spirit.
After weeks of bottle feeding (every 2hours) day and night, he's a happy and mischievous boy now.
- he's a very smart and fast learning boy. he'll observe my cat Lucy and learn from her. He learnt how to use littler box within a day.
- hyperactive and has no fear of challenging adult cat which is much bigger than him. he loves to play wrestling with other cat.
- loves to climb high and low, hides in small gap, and runs like thunder bolt. so, he's only suitable for home with enclosure and MUST be kept indoor.
- a small piece of paper will keep him entertained for whole day. He loves any type of paper box and fabric.
- home visit is required during the adoption process.
- adopter must agree to neuter him and able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention & yearly vaccine.
- he's being fed Brit Care Cocco kibbles (grain free)
- adopter must NOT provide supermarket brand /colored cat kibbles. (Whiskas, Friskies, Power Cat and etc)