2 Orange Kitten adopted :)
• Kitten are ready for adoption :)
• Both 4 kitten & Cat Mama Discharge from Bandar Mahkota Cheras veterinary
• Both 4 kitten Skin infection 10 days antibiotic done, getting better, vaccinated (1st dose)
• Cat mama Skin infection 10 days antibiotic done, spayed and vaccinated (1st dose),
getting better, several worn spotted after rescue, still need to KIV.
• Both 4 kitten & Cat Mama Boarded at Bandar Mahkota Cheras veterinary
These 4 kittens & Cat mama were found nearby my house area.
Status / Description of Kitten & Cat Mama:
Kitten & cat mama was in Bad condition when me & my wife found them yesterday at bandar Mahkota Cheras 12 JAN . They having serious fungus infection probably cause by flea. Over hundred of flea on these poor little one body :(
Me and my wife already bring them to the nearest clinic for treatment. Will Vaccine and Dewormed depend on condition probably next week, need to KIV for few days, they are currently boarded at Bandar Mahkota Cheras veterinary.
Kitten is about 6 weeks old, Cat mama about 2 years old.
Conditions for adoption:
1. To be indoor-only cats. This is to prevent any unfortunate incidents like being hit by vehicles or attacked by humans or other animals.
2. Kittens to be spayed/neutered when they are 5-6 months. Those who are interested to adopt the kittens MUST commit to spaying or neutering them when they reach minimum age because this is the only way to control our stray cat population.
3. Ensure regular vaccinations as per your vet's advise, and medical attention when necessary.
4. To be willing to provide regular updates on their progress during the first 3 months or until they are spayed/neutered.
Procedures to be taken care of by me prior to their adoption:
*De-flea, deworm, vaccinate (1st dose)
I cannot stress enough the importance of neutering and spaying of pets to prevent unwanted litters and ultimately, controlling the stray population. As such, only potential adopters who believe in spaying/neutering their pets OR those who are willing to learn about spaying/neutering will be considered.
They will be ready for adoption after they settle down, but I will screen potential adopters now. kittens can be adopted individually or together, I can deliver them to their new home within KL / Klang Valley Area.
Please help to share around with your friend, any other rescue community platform will be fine, help them to find a forever home !
Serious adopters only. Kindly contact me ASAP via email, SMS or whatsapp for who are interested. I will contact you as soon as I can.