King Julius is a 3 month old kitten I rescued who was stuck up a tree and meowing for help for hours. Was driving down the street this evening and stopped to feed a stray dog, when I heard a faint meow across the street. When I went closer to where the sound was coming, it turned out to be a little kitten stuck up a tree!
Julius was probably chased up the tree by a dog and was trying unsuccessfully to get someone’s attention to help him. Managed to get him down and take him to the vet.
This handsome spunky gray tabby with a short bob tail is confident, super manja, friendly and a purrmachine. A tad thin and very hungry. He was probably stuck up the tree for some time judging by the entire can of tuna that he ate and the water he drank!
2. 3 months old
4. Disease-free (negative for parvo, FELV, FIV and FIP)
7. Vaccinated (1st)
Looking for a forever loving home who can provide him with the following:
1. Live indoors only.
2. Free roaming and not caged
3. Feeds him a balanced and nutritious diet as per his breed
4. Gives him regular annual vaccinations, flea and heartworm medications, and regular checkups at the vet
5. Will neuter him when he is old enough
6. Willing to provide regular updates on his growth and progress
7. Amenable to periodical visits for progress monitoring
Julius is a confident, brave, spunky and very adventurous kitten who also loves to be stroked, kissed, petted and hugged. He is also vocal and will not hesitate to tell you what's on his mind!
If you’re interested in bringing home Julius and being his forever loving pawrent, DM me! Give this handsome young boi a chance to love you unconditionally! ❤️
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed. Adoption fee of RM120 will be used to defray medical costs. Please contact me if you are interested.