Baby Kiara was rescued with her sister Ava (already adopted) from the streets foraging for food with their mama during MCO. Since it was during MCO when they were born, it was quite safe for them to wander the streets in the neighbourhood. But since MCO has been relaxed and people having been coming back to work and school, being on the streets was becoming dangerous for her sister and her. So a rescue was mounted, and Kiara and her sister were rescued and brought to the vet.
Kiara was adopted by a kind feeder after the rescue but was returned 2 months later as the adopter was not able to care for her anymore. Kiara is now being fostered by her rescuer and enjoying her time playing with other dogs and cats.
Kiara is a mixed breed and is:
1. Disease-free (negative for parvo and distemper)
4. Vaccinated (Fully)
6. Able to get along with other dogs and cats
Kiara is such a beauty with a super loving personality to match. She is a mixed breed, has a sunny disposition, and loves to cuddle in bed, kisses and enjoy belly rubs. She is brave and adventurous and gets along well with other dogs and cats. She will make a wonderful addition to a home with existing pets (dogs and cats) or as a solo pet/playmate to a hooman. Semi potty trained, she is confident and independent, and quite socialised.
She needs to be kept indoors to sleep at night, as her personality will shine best when indoors with her humans, and have access to both indoors and outdoors. She can be trained and behaves very well with other dogs and/cats. She loves to sleep in bed with her hooman and cuddle up next to him/her.
Looking for a forever loving home who can provide her the following:
1. Live in landed property with lots of space to run around, or dog-friendly apartments or condos.
2. Allow her access to both indoors and outdoors but keep her predominantly indoors, especially at night to sleep. preferrably with her human (she likes to cuddle and sleep with her human in bed a night :D)
3. Free roaming and not caged
4. Feeds her a balanced and nutritious diet as per her breed
5. Gives her regular annual vaccinations, flea and heartworm medications, and regular checkups at the vet
6. Willing to provide regular updates on her growth and progress
7. Amenable to periodical visits for progress monitoring
8. Takes her for regular walks for exercise
Because Kiara is still a puppy, she needs a compassionate and caring adopter who will take care of her needs and not be picky about whether she chews the furniture or makes a mess (as puppies do!) but will embrace her and her habits lovingly and is willing to put the time in to train her, although she is very easy to care for. Good experience with puppies/dogs is preferable, but not necessary as we will walk you through her care and maintenance and will be contactable after the adoption for support and advice.
If you are looking for an affectionate cuddlebug, and a loving and playful little girl, Kiara is the one for you! Give her a chance and she will return your love many times over.
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed. Adoption fee of RM150 will be used to defray medical costs. Please contact me if you are interested.