Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
Ben and Jerry, handsome and stylist brothers who was rescued after they lost their mom at a very tender age. When they came to us, they were barely 3kg each, now they are over 5kg each. With Ben being the extrovert & Jerry an introvert are totally dependent on each other since young and is simply insaparable, therefore they MUST be adopted together.
They are very well behaved, tamed boys. Toilet-trained, well mannered. One playful & mischievous, and the other manja. You get best of both worlds.
Rescuer have gifted them with a full medical check up, vaccination, nuetered and tested NEGATIVE for FIV and FeLV.
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable & responsible adopters, please be honest with yourself too. Only serious people who can follow our instructions may apply.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) RM300 (both) refundable deposit required for 3 months probation. Should the pet died or missing while in adopter's care, the refundable deposit will be forfeited.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers with complete adopter details.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees and reserves the right to take back at no cost should adopter fail to provide appropriate care.
7) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call or WhatsApp only - we do not have time to reply to comments posted here or even reply emails.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed stritctly.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!