Milo's mother is one of the stray cat that we provide food whenever she came by. But her mom (Montel) brought all of her children at our house. Their condition were not good. Milo had an eye infection when her mother brought her, and it later caused a permanent eye damage on the left eye.
However, this year has been the most challenging as 11 of our other cats had passed due to parvo virus, and we quickly warded Milo for a few days to later vaccinate her. She was brought him safely after that.
Milo has always been pretty aggresive and reluctant to swallow meds, and recently had to undergo a surgery as she swallowed a rubber while feeding her the usual medications. X-rays has shown that the rubber was stuck inside her stomach, and she's unable to defecate nor puke them out.