12th Oct 2020 - all kittens are adopted and are undergoing home trial. Will keep the ad here in case the home trial did not work out. Thank you everyone. Stay safe.❤
4th Oct 2020 - Henry and Flora are still available❤ Ben and Bea have been adopted - yeay!
Hi. Please read this first before you proceed.
1. Neuter/spay the kittens as soon as the vet recommends to do so.
2. Priority given to pair adoption. If not, they can also be adopted to families with a kitten/kittens below 6 months old.
3. Indoor only, no caging unless for quarantine or medical reasons.
4. High quality food, annual vaccinations and vet visits when they are not well.
5. Be prepared to commit to life-long care 12-20 years of normal cat's lifespan. They should not be given to anyone else nor should they be abandoned. Please contact me if you cannot care for them anymore. So do think carefully before wanting to adopt.
6. Adoption questionnaire to be filled for me to get to know you better.
7. With the recent COVID 19 situation, adoption is only opened for Malaysians who are not planning to migrate overseas.
If you're okay with all of the above, lets get to know the Fabulous Four.
They were rescued with their Mama in front of a busy Speedmart, living in a filthy nook. They were not even a week old at the time. Since then, they have blossomed into healthy, active and adorable kittens. Their Mama will be spayed before joining the community cats I feed.
Flora is a torbie (tortoiseshell-tabby) with striped and orange splotches. She is confident and playful. The first to greet me whenever I go to their playpen. She loves kisses and will purr loudly when I pet her.
Henry is a tabby (stripey) kitten. He is the most 'manja' of the bunch. He will seek human company and likes to play with your toes. He is also calm and gentle. Henry is crazy about cardboard boxes.
They have been dewormed, deloused and scheduled for vaccination. They are all litter-trained.
Again, they are to be adopted in pairs or to a family with a kitten/kittens, below 6 months old. Do read about the benefits of adopting a bonded pair of kittens here. http://www.kittenlady.org/twokittens
They are perfect for any cat-friendly household, whether you are new cat parents, or an experienced one with an adult cat, they will keep you entertained and your laps warm every single day.
So if you can give them a loving home, please SEND me a WHATSAPP for fast response. I may have missed comments here or via email. Thank you.