Benny has beautiful shiny black fur. When he looks up at you with his big round eyes it is hard not to melt away. His mother got dumped at Muzium Negara last April and shortly died after giving birth to him. Benny used to wander about alone as a kitten until we managed to rescue him from getting deported by called-in DBKL. Today, he is a confident, cheeky and good-humoured chap who enjoys running and climbing and loves to play and explore. Thanks to his friendly character Benny socializes well with our other foster cats. He would make a great addition to a multi-cat household or at least one buddy to play with.
Email to enquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income, or if adopted by a youngster, must have the full support of the family to undertake the responsibility.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Benny for life and to never give him up.
3. Benny must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles.
4. Though Benny is healthy and vaccinated, he must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say he must be taken to the vet promptly if he seems ill.
5. Regular updates by whatsapp must be provided.
6. Benny must be kept indoors in a cat safe home (to prevent him from accidently falling out a window or from a balcony); or else inside a cat-proofed yard of a landed house.