This lovely guy has been rescued an alley in Changkat Bukit Bintang.
- He is a very playful and energetic cat. A simple toy ball can have him occupied for hours.
- He is also very affectionate and loves human attention. He will purr loudly when you pet him. Sometimes he licks our hands as a way to show his affection. However, he can be shy around humans he does not recognize.
- He can quickly befriend other cats. Almost all other cats under my care can play with him only after 1 or 2 days.
- He has a good appetite and can eat a wide range of food.
- His only bad habit is that he likes to chew your fingers as a way to show affection. I am trying to teach him to avoid doing that.
He is around 5 month old and has been deflead and dewormed.
Conditions of adoption are simple:
1. Keep him indoors but not caged. No free-roaming outdoor to prevent him from catching diseases or getting into dangerous situations like getting hit by vehicles or getting chased by stray dogs. It is also safer for their human family so that he doesn't bring back contagious conditions like ringworm.
2. Get him medical attention as and when required.
It is advisable for potential adopters to come to my house to meet the cat in person to see if he is compatible with you before deciding on adopting him.