Mika & Boba were born on April 19, 2020. They were adopted earlier and have been returned to us after their adopter had health issues that compromised her ability to care for them.
Mika & Boba are available as a pair adoption. They are very closely bonded and they cry when separated even briefly.
Mika is a beautiful cat. He is mostly gleaming white with a few patches of light yellow and a yellow tail with gorgeous white tabby markings. He looks like someone styled him with a neat blonde fringe, and a center part. Boba is black and white in almost equal parts with an adorable black and white face that makes him look like a pirate. He has endless curiosity.
They are shy and even hissy at first with a new person, but get fiercely attached to humans who bond with them and give back a thousandfold in love. They have above average intelligence. They follow simple instructions (if they are in the mood, they are cats after all!) and anticipate where the toy will move based on your hand movement and jump there when you play with them.
Conditions of adoption:
1. They must be strictly indoor cats. Must be willing to cat-proof the home (no open windows or access to balcony from which cat can fall out).
2. No caging.
3. Must be taken promptly to the vet if they appear sick.
4. Must be fed a good quality diet containing wet food everyday (can supplement with kibble).
5. Adopter must have a stable income, or if being adopted by a youngster, must have complete support of family to adopt.
6. Must be willing to provide WhatsApp photo updates everyday until the cats settle down.
7. Must be committed to care for the cats for life. No giving up the cats when things get busy, or need to travel to another state or country.