Reason: I will return to China on January 11 next year. I need to transport the cat twice when I come back to my country. I know the possible stress reaction and so on. In addition, I dare not take any risks during transfering. I would rather give him a long-term and responsible new home than have any safety risks.
About him: almost 2 years old, he is a male cat, a handsome boy, warm boy, very healthy, complete vaccine, sterilized, regular
rest, good temper, gentle and quiet, is recognized by my friends and I as a cat with special good character. It will turn the belly of the person you like to make a gurgling sound. When it is ripe, it will hide for you to find him He has no sense of security, likes to rub people, like to follow you, can feel your joy, anger, sadness, and even can sense your inner thoughts, will wait for you outside the closed door, will not go to bed without your consent, sleep again, once you leave his controllable range, he will wake up with you, intelligence quotient and emotional quotient are unique, and has a strong ability to cure people.
My expectations for the new owner: 1. Stable in Kuala Lumpur within 15 years;
2. The love for pet of cats is forever. Have a strong sense of responsibility, will pay attention to the doors and windows, never let him lose.
3. I hope you have the rich experience of raising a cat or really want to know the precautions of learning how to keep a cat.
4. Be patient and careful.
5. Provide him with a good and clean living environment.
6. I hope we can meet each other to see if you two like each other before you raise it. I can also let the cat know your taste in advance and live with you better.
7. If you can't support and raise it in a certain year in the future, I hope you can tell me at the first time that we can give him the next warm home according to this standard (I will look for it together)，but I hope it's won't happen.
matters needing attention:1. You should have a stable financial ability to support it，own a house or rent a single house. If you rent together, you must make sure that your roommates are also loving animals;
2.you never abuse or abandon them; donot eat poor cat food (the cat food should be nutritious and balanced);
3.if you live with your family, you should have time to accompany them, you should be approved by your family members; you should be treated in time when he is ill; you should not be transferred without permission; you occasionally send videos about cat to me.
Refuse the following owners: 1. Control him too much; 2. Like to force cats; 3. Don't understand the diet habits of cats; 4. Abuse animals 5.don't pay attention to the doors and windows.
Everything in the world has spirituality, and every life deserves to be respected and treated, even if it is a stray cat and a stray dog, even if they are not as beautiful as cats. What's more, this cat is really cute.