This is Pipin, a blue and green eyed stray. I have been feeding him for the past 4 months in the public market. 2 months ago he got very very sick. With the help of our favourite vet, he recovered. I brought him to our housing compound so I can give him his daily medications. It became his new home and he thrived within the month. He was an outdoor cat during this time. Unfortunately, a resident complained about him. With a heavy heart I have no choice but to let him go. It would be wonderful if someone can adopt him and provide him a forever home.
Due to his sad experience with humans as a stray he is skittish and wary around strangers, but he can identify an animal lover ☺️ When you get to know him you will discover he’s affectionate and has a loving personality, you’ll be amazed at how much love he can give. Since he was neutered he prefers staying indoors.
Eligibility of adoption:
I have invested a lot of myself on Pipin; love, care, time, energy and not to mention financial cost, so I hope you understand I need to select a suitable and responsible adopter for him.
1) Able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) Must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) A RM200 refundable deposit is required for a 3-month probation.
4) Must provide photo and video updates periodically during the 3-month probation period.
5) Must sign adoption papers with complete adopter details.
6) If for some reason Pipin will need to be given away he MUST NOT be turned over to a humane society, a shelter or other person but returned to me to ensure Pipin's well-being.
7) If you are below 18 years old, you must have your parents consent before adopting.
Thank you for considering adopting Pipin.