Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
Puerh is what we named her - why? - because she is a beauty and precious like the black gold that came out of Yunnan Province, Puer Tea!!
Plus she brings good luck and prosperity, don't believe me? Have you not seen the Maneki Neko, the Lucky Cat figuring that took Japan by storm. It is said a black Lucky Cat not only brings luck but also frightens away demons, evil energy, and stalkers. (Yes, stalkers.)
Read here to see more of black cat charms https://www.catster.com/lifestyle/ways-black-cats-bring-good-luck
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable adopters, please be honest with yourself too.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) by 8 months old, she must be spayed (kembirikan) as our rescues are not meant for breeding more kittens. As such a RM200 refundable deposit is required upon adoption. Full refund will be made after proof of receipt of spaying done at a certified vet and that the cat survived.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers with complete adopter details.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees and we reserves the rights to take back the pet at no cost should adopter fail to provide appropriate care.
7) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call or WhatsApp only - we do not have time to reply to comments posted here or even reply emails.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!