***We want to remind you that these cats will be in your life for the next 15-20 years.
It's a long term commitment to own one so please make sure that you are up for it!***
WE PRIORITIZE ADOPTION REQUESTS THAT CAN TAKE THE WHOLE FAMILY!
(Take all of them if possible please! Or maybe just the 3 kittens! It's a blessing for the whole family to be able to stay together.
If you would like a family of cats that can get along easily, they are for you.
They might suckle on their mother's milk when they grow up and that is so adorable!
Adoption Requirements :
- For us to drop the cats at your place so we can check out your place and give advice for catproofing if needed
- Cats remain as indoor cats
- Cats are to be cage free most of the time
- Ensure Vaccines are up to date
- Spay and Neuter must be done when the kittens are old enough
- To update us on how the cats are doing for the 1st week via whatsapp.
- Allow us to visit the cats once a month for the first 3 months to ensure that adopter is providing sufficient care for them
- To return the cats to us should the adopter choose not to care for them anymore.
- To sign an agreement provided by us to ensure the above terms are complied to.
If you are okay with the adoption requirements, please fill out this form so we can know you better!
We will give you a call if you're shortlisted to be their new adopter <3https://forms.gle/TsuiN5aocr1hw3nb8
We are aware the conditions might be a little overwhelming but this is to ensure that the kittens find good and loving homes and we want to avoid them going into the wrong hands. Thank you very much for understanding and we hope you'll consider adding them to your family! <3
Madonna (F, Calico, 2-3 years old)- She's the mother cat that gave birth in the bushes in front of our house. She's super sweet to humans and love all her babies. She loves headbutts, attention and loves to play with string toys! <3 We will be spaying her soon!
Kittens (almost 3 months old)
Rudolph (M, Orange & White) - The biggest, most playful and most curious of the bunch!
Claus (F, Black & White) - The friendliest and bravest, likes to follow us around and climb on top of us, very curious and playful as well!
Noel (F, Orange & White) - Sweet little girl. Playful and shy at first.
Thank you for your choosing adoption! <3