Belle is a sweet shy girl with a pinkish nose who has lived the first two years of her life on the roof of a Muzium Negara building. Only slowly, slowly we could gain her trust. One day, she incurred a high fever, and our chance was there to take her to the vet. An infection was diagnosed and to everyone's surprise the vet discovered the little girl was pregnant. Belle sadly lost her babies due to the infection, but could be nursed back to health and released to the museum. One day the museum management called DBKL to take all stray cats to the pound. This happens regularly when people complain about the cats, even though they are helthy, clean, and most of them neutered and vaccinated. Thankfully, we were able to rescue Belle timely. She has since lived with a trusted fosterer but needs her time in making friends with other foster cats or humans. Belle will best be paired with just one other cat to become her BFF, or live a happy solo cat life with her lucky adopter.
Email to enquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income. If adopted by a youngster, must have the full support of the family to undertake the responsibility.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Belle for life and to never give her up.
3. Belle must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles.
4. Though Belle is healthy and vaccinated, she must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say she must be taken to the vet promptly if she seems ill.
5. Regular updates by whatsapp must be provided.
6. Belle must be kept indoors in a cat safe home (to prevent her from accidently falling out a window or from a balcony); or inside a cat-proofed yard of a landed house.
7. Strictly no caging.