Orange is a little sunshine girl... Each morning when she sees you first, she will happily look up at you, stretch and roll on the floor, and look forward to spend her day exploring, sleeping and playing until she drops.
When you lift and put her over your shoulder, this petite will softly cling to you like a baby without using her nails. She is always in a good mood, and always ready to play - alone or with her buddy cat (an adult male). She was born and has lived all her life at Muzium Negara, but being rather small she often got chased and injured by male colony cats and others passing through the area.
A few months ago Orange went missing for over two weeks and we thought we had lost her. It was the time when the Muzium Negara management had called DBKL to take all stray cats to the pound. When she finally re-appeared, she was traumatized, had bite wounds and a bad eye infection.
It took several weeks until the she was nursed back to health and the infection was under control. Her eyes healed with no impairment left except for one eye being a tiny bit smaller than the other. Orange is a super-friendly cuddly sweetheart who will shine a light in someone special’s life.
She will best be paired with one or two other friendly cats to become her BFF, or live as a solo cat with her loving adopter.
Email to enquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income. If adopted by a youngster, must have the full support of the family to undertake the responsibility.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Orange for life and to never give her up.
3. Orange must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little kibbles.
4. Though Orange is healthy and vaccinated, she must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say she must be taken to the vet promptly if she seems ill.
5. Regular daily updates with photos must be provided until Orange has settled in.
6. Orange must be kept indoors in a cat safe home (to prevent her from accidently falling from a window or balcony); or inside a cat-proofed yard of a landed house.
7. Strictly no caging.