Baby was found in December with her four kittens. We left her and her kittens to their devices as it's safer for them within my compound than being on the streets.
However, her kittens went missing (probably snatched) at the end of January and we started feeding her after that to keep up her strength.
- Unsure of her breed nor age (probably less than 1 year old).
- Has not been neutered (Adopter must agree on her getting neutered)
- Might be in heat and has been seen interacting with 2-3 other male cats.
- Unsure if she is pregnant.
- Probably not trained with the litter.
I'd like for the adopter to keep in touch about Baby's wellbeing.
My contact number is only for Whatsapp messages. No calls will be accepted.
Note that I'm not a cat or dog owner and am unfamiliar with caring for a cat as well as the adoption process.