Ashley & Pearl are two closely bonded litter mates available as a pair for adoption.
They have limited eyesight from untreated eye infections that occurred before they were rescued. However, that does not impact their zest and happiness or ability to be ‘normal’ cats in any way. They eat, play, use the litter box and climb into laps just like any other kittens.
They share an extremely close connection and seem to be able to help each other navigate to overcome their vision disadvantages. They are a joy to watch interacting.
They are sweet-natured, loving, easy going and gorgeous kittens with unique coloring of gray-black spots on a milky-white coat.
They were rescued from a drain they had fallen into when they were barely a couple of weeks old, around Deepavali 2020. They had severe eye infections that had fused their eyes shut. The eyes have healed with treatment although some vision has been lost. They make up for their vision issues by being the most loving and sweet natured kittens.
1. Must be neutered when old enough.
2. Must be kept indoors only, and care must be taken to ensure that they can’t accidentally get outdoors.
3. Adopter must have a stable income and must be committed to caring for pets for life.
4. Must be taken promptly to a vet if they show signs of illness.
5. Must be fed a quality diet with a mix of wet and dry food.
6. Adopter must provide daily updates by Whatsapp with photos until the kittens fully settle down.
7. Must not be separated.
8. Must not be caged.
WhatsApp to enquire.