Four Fantastic Puppies for Adoption (different litters)
WhatsApp Nicole for more information
Is there a sweeter little face anywhere? Sweet Milly is great with dogs and kids, she is in a foster home with children and other puppies now. She is making great progress with toilet training but potential adopters will need to help her master this skill. She also enjoys her walks and running about.
This timid little boy will steal your heart. Unfortunately a snake killed his siblings so understandably the world seems quite scary to him and he likes to hide. He needs a gentle, quiet home that will help build his confidence. Another dog in the home to act as a role model would be brilliant but not necessary. He is working on potty training but will need your help.
This delightful boy had a rough start. He came from terrible conditions and had a skin condition that caused him to lose a lot of fur (including 3 patches on his head). He has been treated and is all healthy now. His fur will grow back. He just needs a home who can see how gorgeous he will be and appreciate his loving personality. Baxter also has another talent, he sings and chirps and howls! He is easily one of the most talkative dogs we have ever had!
That face! What a darling. We are just getting to know Toby but so far he is a happy, cheerful little guy. More details to come!
All potential adopters:
- must vaccinate and provide basic health care.
- must neuter at 6months
- must get an identification tag for your puppy
- must NOT chain or cage your puppy. Crate training is acceptable.
- must understand that these are PUPPIES. Please expect crying, toilet training accidents and chewing. We can provide support to navigate these normal puppy behaviours.
- landed property preferred but condos acceptable.
- must provide regular exercise and mental stimulation.
- adoption is for life. If you move you must commit to taking your puppy with you or finding a suitable home.
Parental consent required for minors or students.