Wait! before you read further, be sure that you are truly willing to commit 15-20 years to the proper care of the pet you wish to adopted.
If you say, "Yes! I will surely commit & care for my new pet like my life depends on it!" ....then, please proceed reading!
Riki, when first came to us was only 3kg but now he is almost 7kg!!!! He has the gentlest soul around with such laid back attitude and pure contentment.
The only unfortunate thing is he has to spent life as a lone cat because he tested positive for FIV and slight asthma but he is otherwise healthy and happy as can be as evident in his size, appetite and contentment.
But felines with this disease can live a long and meaningful lives with appropriate care. Like cancer, the disease could even go into remmission.
If you are strictly into a 1-cat policy, quiet, cool, gentle, grounded and absolutely cuddly cat, Riki's your man :)
Note, that other than keeping his environment clean and clear of potential dangers, Riki will need bi-annually check-up and annual blood test, vaccination, etc.
Eligibility of adoption: please note we spent lots of love, care, time, energy & money on all our rescues. So we will select only suitable & responsible adopters, please be honest with yourself too. Only serious people who can follow our instructions may apply.
1) able to provide proper care which includes, medical attention.
2) must be kept indoors, with minimum caging.
3) RM200 refundable deposit required for 3 months probation. Should the pet died or missing while in adopter's care, the refundable deposit will be forfeited.
4) must provide photo/video update periodically.
5) must sign adoption papers with complete adopter details.
6) must return if have problems, 3 months probation for us to ensure well-being of adoptees and we reserves the right to take back the pet at no cost should adopter fail to appropriate care.
7) if you are below 18 years old, you must have parents consent before adopting.
Are you ok up till here? If yes, call or WhatsApp only - we do not have time to reply to comments posted here or even reply emails.
No adoption fee required but above criteria will be imposed.
If you can't commit to any of our criteria, please save us both the trouble by not calling us. Thank you!