Hi everyone! Meet me! I’m called Valentine because my mommy rescued me on Valentine’s Day. I am a 1.5 years old ginger female. Do you know how rare I am??? Haha yes! Ginger females are quite rare and I am proud to say that I am one of the precious few around! 😻😻😻
I was rescued because I was in heat and was taken over by my hormones! I don’t want to be pregnant again because it stresses me but I usually cannot help it! Luckily my mommy saved me and took me to the vet. Now I can live the life of a single lady and do all the fun things in life girls like me do! ❤️❤️❤️
My details are as follows. I am:
1. Disease-free (negative for FIV/FeLV viruses)
I’m affectionate, playful and very loyal. I love snuggling and cuddling with my hooman and will want to be your BFF! I am currently being fostered but I would love to have my own forever loving home.
Will it be with you?
Mommy is looking for a forever loving home who can provide me the following:
1. Be an indoor cat only
2. Free roaming and not caged
3. Feeds me a balanced and nutritious diet as per my breed
4. Gives me regular annual vaccinations, monthly flea and deworming medications, and regular checkups at the vet
6. Willing to provide regular updates on my growth and progress
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed.
Please DM my mommy if you like me and want to adopt me. I’ll be waiting for you! ❤️❤️❤️