Gatsby was found wandering along the shoplots looking for shelter and food. He was extremely affectionate and was begging for hugs and cuddles from passersby, and to enter shops for shelter. But he was ignored.
Since he is still a kitten and too friendly for the streets, I rescued him to be homed and given the chance to have a good life with a loving family.
1. Negative for parvo
4. Vaccinated (1st)
He is extremely affectionate and hooman-friendly and shows no signs of aggression to other cats. He is a on-the-spot purrer and loves nothing more that to be held, cuddled and given pets by his hooman. He is also an energetic kitten/cat and will give you hours of memorable playtimes!
Looking for a forever loving home who can provide Gatsby with the following:
1. Be an indoor cat only
2. Free roaming and not caged
3. Feeds him a balanced and nutritious diet as per his breed
4. Gives him regular annual vaccinations, monthly flea and deworming medications, and regular checkups at the vet
5. Neuter him when he is of age
6. Willing to provide regular updates on his growth and progress
Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed.
Please DM me if you are interested in a lifelong cuddlepurrer and manjapot like Gatsby!