Hi, my name is Luna. I have been living on the streets and I am what you would call street smart. One of my proudest achievements was when I found a working air conditioning unit on the ground floor so that my newborn kittens can stay warm.
A human has been feeding me since I was pregnant and I have become more friendly towards humans. This is especially because the human treated my diarrhea (post-delivery) and clean up after me. I am very grateful that the human gave me a safe space to raise my baby cats.
I am also a wonderful mother that takes good care of her baby cats. My baby cats are healthy and active. In the evenings, the human will give me steam chicken but I will carry a few pieces to give to my baby cats.
Other things you may want to know about me:
- I’m fully vaccinated, deworm and deflea
- I know how to use sand litter and tofu litter
- My stomach is sensitive so my diet should remain the same. I have been eating Blackwood adult dry food, Royal Canin paediatric dry food and steam chicken
- Since I have been a stray for the most part of my life, I am slightly smaller than the average female cat. I weigh around 3.6kg
- There is a diamond pattern on my forehead, the human says that it reminds her of Sailormoon and that is why my name is Luna
If you are interested to adopt me, please contact the rescuer and introduce about your work/studies, home and experience with pets. This will be followed by a video call, adoption contract and pet delivery (45km from kl city center)