Joey (red/white) & Jasmine (3-coloured) are lively siblings born at Muzium Negara. When their mother got pregnant again, she would not nurse them any longer, so the little boy and his sister were wandering about alone. Joey and Jasmine are playful, healthy, neutered and vaccinated. They are available for adoption together or alone to a loving and caring family.
Email to enquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income. If adopted by a youngster, must have the full support of the family to undertake the responsibility.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Jasmine and Joey for life and to never give them up.
3. Joey and/or Jasmine must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles.
4. Though Joey and Jasmine are healthy, they must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say they must be taken to the vet promptly if they seem ill.
5. Regular updates by whatsapp must be provided until they have settled in.
6. Joey and Jasmine must be kept indoors in a cat safe home (to prevent them from accidently falling out a window or from a balcony); or inside a cat-proofed yard of a landed house.
7. Strictly no caging.