Hi. Poku is mix tabby british shorthair. We brought back Poku on Sept 2020 when he was 7 months old. Unfortunately, he brought virus feline coronavirus(+FCOV) to my cats which is one of them currently having FIP (deadly disease). My other 2 cat is still not infected. Due to space constrain, I can’t quarantine them separately and need to let go Poku 🥲
Poku is slightly shy cat. He is very affectionate, playful and loves to be cuddled once he has warmed up to you.
Poku details are as follows. I am:
1. Healthy but positive for Fcov (previously exposed to the virus)
6. Loves to eat
Looking for a forever loving home who can provide Poku the following:
1. Must be the only cat - to prevent him spread the FCOV virus to other cats
*can transfer thru fighting/blood
2. Poku must be kept indoors in a cat safe home (to prevent him from accidently falling from a window or balcony.
3. Free to roam and not caged
4. Feed him a low protein diet/kibbles
5. Give him regular annual vaccinations, monthly flea and deworming medications, and regular checkups at the vet
6. Must be willing to provide WhatsApp photo updates everyday until Poku settle down.