Hi everybody, I am Asia Anastasiia, and this is my kitty kid Jackie.
Currently I have to travel, and the trip contains at least of 4 flights only One way. Jacklin is healthy, but I consider it can be a big risk and stress for her to go on board so many times, especially if she flies as cargo.
We are looking for Great people who want to make friends with me and her, and stay in touch:
1. As a loving family/parent for Jacklin in Malaysia
2. Or as a shelter parents for 3-4 months, who can help to send her from KLIA to another country to me
Both options I consider highly valuable, because I will appreciate the chance to meet nice cats loving people.
About Jacklin: she is very playful and curious, she loves watching birds, her favourite games are rolling balls around the flat, and hunting toy snake. She is a true kid. She can bite you gently, since she is an animal. She does not eat food from the table (only rarely fresh meat, or corn, or oats she wants to try, without salt, and sugar), she loves thai chicken cat pouches. She is a true malaysian baby, she is having a chip and international pet passport
Therefore I wish that you:
1. Understand animal's nature: they bite and scratch sometimes, it is not that they don't love you
2. Take time to play with her
3. Don't feed her with ice creams, fried chicken and salty beef, no please
4. DONT BEAT HER. This is the highlights. Punishing cat with putting her aside, spraying water, scary sounds - yes. But no punching, kicking, and anything harmful.