Kutty was rescued from under a parked lorry fully covered in black oil and dirt around 10days old. Doctors gave him 3 days or less as he was really weak and fragile. With 24hrs care, he made it out just fine. He is such an affectionate lil’ boy and loves all the cuddles he gets. He is potty trained and mingles well with other kittens and cats indoors. He loves to play with the other cats and he loves to wind down by snuggling up close to you to sleep.
Kutty has been dewormed and vaccinated and has been neutered recently. He can be notty as he is still a kitten and can be very curious.
Those interested to adopt this lil’ angel will need to take note of the following:
1) Visits to see how the cat(s) are doing from time to time will take place but dont worry! You will be informed prior to my visits to see the kitty and to ensure he has transitioned well into their new home.
2) Yearly vaccine(s) should be done timely and a pic of their vaccine booklet(s) to be shared via WhatsApp.
3) Should any harm (God forbid) happen to the cat(s), please inform me immediately. You'll have my phone no if you've been successfully shortlisted for the adoption.
4) Your homes should be pet-proof and safe for them to walk around or jump around without having any way of escape or hurting themselves.
5) One important thing to remember, having a pet also takes up time...your precious time as they too need the love and attention like we do. So, do spend some quality time with them to learn more from them. They are all unique in their own way and you'll know this in time if you have more than 1 pet at home.
6) Best to get sofa covers to avoid getting stressed out or cats scratching your sofa and/or set the place up with enough scratch posts to distract them from scratching your sofa, bed, carpets and etc.