The previous owner passed away and his wife migrated with a heavy heart. Scruffy was taken in when he was a puppy, all scared and hiding under their parked car at a shop lot.
Scruffy owner was his best buddy and they were really close. Scruffy went into depression when his owner passed away and moaned his owner's passing. The family was heartbroken but had to leave him behind at a shelter together with another newly taken-in puppy.
Feeling deeply saddened by the situation, we took him and the pup to foster for the time being while looking for a new home. He is well mannered, well-behaved, and in the best of health.
He is a really good rat killer too. He dislikes rats and best to keep the cats away too. He is a quiet but very loyal and loving boy. He is very alert to his surroundings despite his age. Before the bell rings, he would be the first one to alert us when someone is at the door.
He is trained to poop outside the house so he loves his morning and evening walk the most. He gets along very well with both adult and younger children too. And he also understands basic commands and our body language very well. He will be such an easy to adapt doggy should you take him home and give him all the love he needs.
Things to also note are:
1) Visits to see how the dog(s) are doing from time to time will take place but dont worry! You will be informed prior to my visits to see the doggy and to ensure he has transitioned well into their new home.
2) Yearly vaccine(s) should be done timely and a pic of their vaccine book(s) to be shared via WhatsApp.
3) Should any harm (God forbid) happen to the dog(s), please inform me immediately. You'll have my phone no if you've been successfully shortlisted for the adoption.
4) Your homes should be pet-proof and safe to avoid hurting themselves.
5) One important thing to remember, having a pet also takes up time...your precious time as they too need the love and attention like we do. So, do spend some quality time daily with them to learn more from them. They are all unique in their own way and you'll know this in time if you have more than 1 pet at home.