Dog's profile: Male, named Marco. Neutered, perfect health, needs NO medical attention, needs FULL TLC only.
This is my uncle's Shih Tzu.
Marco is currently under my care for certain circumstances.
I have too many pets, mainly dogs myself. Hence, Marco has to go to a better home.
He somehow prefers to be alone(pet dog) in the house, although he's living fine with all my 5 other dogs.
He needs much more attention than i could give him now.
Marco is kept 100% indoors.
He pee and poo only at 1 chosen spot (to be collaborated by adopter).
Fed with premium food(with sufficient daily needs of nutrients).
He is a good watch dogs. Very alert.
***Terms and condition:
- A perfect home with no other dogs.
- Adopter has to be financially stable to provide Marco a comfortable life.
- To be fed with Premium kibbles(dog food) ONLY.
- Adopter has to commit to provide time and effort in keeping, feeding, grooming, socializing, providing medical needs, ETC..
- Marco is to be kept indoors only. (a supervised stroll once a week is recommended)
- Others to be discussed during interview of potential adopters.
Interested adopters please drop me a PM on your details ad follow:
- Type of house
- Pets currently in house
- Number of family or friends in house
- Monthly expenses willing to fork out for the care of the dog(not inclusive of medical).
- Reason for interest in Marco. (Dont tell me you like dogs)
Provide me some details on how Marco can compliment your life and his as well.
Pictures show Marco in LION fur-style...:P
Hope he gets a good home.
Thanks and regards.