Bertie is a gentle and sociable boy. He was born and lived all his stray life at the National Museum with all the consequences this entails, pursuit, abuse and fights with other males over food or territory. However, Bertie is friendly and quite independent, naps during the day and keeps busy outside mornings and evenings.
He’s seen a lot of friends come and go, and yet is still looking for a loving home himself. Bertie loves to play and tussle with younger cats and kittens. He gets along equally well with other cats and always has some buddies.
Bertie must be fed a quality diet of wet food with little kibbles to prevent his blood sugar to spike. Other than that he is healthy and would make a great buddy to a younger or same age cat or a nice addition for a cat family.
Whatsapp or call to inquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income. If adopted by a youngster, must have the full support of the family to undertake the responsibility.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Bertie for life and to never give him up.
3. Bertie must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles. Weight management must be performed.
4. Though Bertie is healthy and vaccinated, he must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say he must be taken to the vet promptly if he seems ill.
5. Regular daily updates by whatsapp must be provided until Bertie has settled in.
6. Bertie must be kept in a cat safe home. Since he likes to hang around the house during the day, this would preferably be a landed house with a cat-proofed yard.
7. Strictly no caging.