Joey is a friendly and playful boy who was born and lived all of his young life at the National Museum. His mom left him and his sister shortly after giving birth and the two were wandering about alone. Joey is very cuddly, he seeks close body contact with humans and his big moment comes when he can kiss your nose. Since his sister Jasmine recently got adopted Joey feels a little lonely. Joey would make a great addition to a new cat family, preferably with other playmate cats.
Whatsapp or call to inquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income. If adopted by a youngster, must have the full support of the family to undertake the responsibility.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Joey for life and to never give him up.
3. Joey must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles.
4. Though Joey is healthy and vaccinated, he must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say he must be taken to the vet promptly if he seems ill.
5. Regular updates by whatsapp must be provided until Joey has settled in.
6. Joey must be kept in a cat safe home. This could be a condo or a landed house with a cat-proofed yard.
7. Strictly no caging.