Arthur can only be adopted together with his girlfriend Orange.
When we first saw Arthur, he was a thin, malnourished and scruffy new kid on the block in the stray cat colony at Muzium Negara, most likely dumped by his owner. We took care of him, neutered and vaccinated him and he soon began to thrive. Up to one day when the Muzium Negara called in DBKL to take the stray cats to the pound where they would be killed. Arthur is one of the cats we managed to evacuate timely.
Due to the following stressful weeks (we had to board him in different places and he lost some of his best buddies in the course of developments) Arthur fell ill with FIP. Until recently, this terrible disease was considered fatal with no chance or hope for a cure. Luckily, we were able to save his life with a special treatment still not very known among vets and cat owners.
Today, Arthur is a healthy splendid boy, good-natured and playful. He has a sweet playmate girl named Orange and since he's quite attached to her we prefer to not separate the two, and find a loving home for both in a quiet neighborhood with the possibility to roam around the house.
Whatsapp or call to inquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Arthur for life and to never give him up.
3. Arthur must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles.
4. Though Arthur is healthy and vaccinated, he must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say he must be taken to the vet promptly if he seems ill.
5. Regular daily updates by whatsapp must be provided until Arthur has settled in.
6. Since Arthur enjoys so much being outside around the house during the day and taking little evening walks with his parent down the street and back, he cannot be kept in a condo. Instead, his new home would ideally be a landed house with a cat -proofed yard in a quiet neighborhood.
7. Strictly no caging.
8. Previous cat experience is essential.