Ferrari was among 5 siblings found abandoned by their mothers, born on the Raya eve (12/5).
The young mother cat (tortoishell) refused to nurse her babies but after putting them into a same cage, she started to milk them but not often.
Ferrari is among the healthiest girl in 5 siblings & can eat wet food (still drink milk but lesser), ready for adoption after MCO.
Just after deflea, & the adopter only need to bear with her vaccination, dewormed & spay it when it reached 6 months/2kg++.
1. Don’t feed coloured kibbles
2. Strictly indoor only, no freely roaming outside house.
3. Bring to vet if sick/vaccinations/ deflea/deworm & compulsory to spay it
4. Update me once in a while
5. Financial stable (if you’re staying with family or housemates, please get permission from them before adopt).
6. If can’t afford to adopt, please let me know & return to me.
Only available to send to your house after MCO. Please get in touch if you’re interested, only serious adopter & will have an interview session to filter potential adopter.