Hi everyone, this is Hachi! ⭐️
She’s been rescued from the jungle area in Damansara Heights few days ago. Residents living around the area noticed her sitting by the road seems like waiting for someone to come back for her. Without any shelter and way of getting food, we decided to foster her until someone can give her a forever home.
She’s very sweet dog with such a gentle soul. With just few days with us, she was able to adapt and even bond with our shih tzu.
Just few points:
1. All vaccinations, check up, spaying, etc will be paid by us prior to the adoption.
2. We can send over dog kibbles and wet food bi-weekly in the first month to give the adopter more flexibility to adjust upon adoption.
3. The adopter should not cage her. She’s staying in a cage-free environment now and adjusts well with it.
4. The adopter should promise to never let her be back in the streets. If at some point you would like to let go of her or bring her to the shelter, let us know and we’ll help to find another family who can give her the love she deserves.
5. We already have a bed she loves, toys, bowl, collar for her and we can pass these to give her the feeling of familiarity with her new family.
6. It is preferred that we meet the family first before the adoption (online). No pick ups as we prefer to send her personally. With the lockdowns happening, we will try our best to secure necessary permits to bring her to her new house.
Our location is in Sentul. If you are keen to add her as part of your family, please contact me at