We found Teddy severly injured and in great pain at Muzium Negara. He would not let us get near, but with our friends' help from TNRM we managed to catch him the very next day.
Amputation of his hind legs was looming, and Teddy had to undergo an hours long surgery. Thanks to the wonderful job of his two vets his legs could be saved! Teddy will be able to run, jump and do all the things a young cat his age wants to do, without any loss in quality of life, and just a tiny handicap remaining, as one leg could not be 100% aligned.
Meanwhile, Teddy has become the sweetheart of the vet clinic. He is very cuddly, obedient, and everybody’s darling. We are looking for a loving family to take him in, wholeheartedly embrace this friendly little fellow and show him that life has good sides too.
Whatsapp or call to inquire:.
1. Adopter must have a stable income.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Teddy for life and to never give him up.
3. Teddy must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles.
4. Teddy is overall a young, healthy boy, neutered and vaccinated. However, as with every beloved pet, he must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say he must be taken to the vet promptly if he seems ill.
5. Teddy must be kept indoors in a cat safe home. To prevent him from any mishaps in the future, this will preferably be a condo.
6. Strictly no caging.
7. Regular daily updates by whatsapp must be provided until Teddy has settled in to his new home.