Arthur & Orange are around 3 years old. They were both rescued from Muzium Negara, are dear playmates and can only be adopted together. Because they both like hanging around and close-by the house during the day, their ideal new home will be a landed house in a quiet and safe residential neighbourhood with very little traffic and a fenced yard (they would not be happy in a condo). They love short evening walks with their cat parents down the street and back, or enjoy spending a comfy TV evening on the couch. Food and love dominates their lifes!
Arthur is a good-natured boy who enjoys a typical cat day cycle with play, eat, nap, repeat. For a full description of Arthur, please check his individual petfinder profile: Arthur BD.
Orange is a curious sweetheart, independent and likes to explore outside. For Orange’s full story, please check her individual petfinder profile: Orange BD.
Whatsapp to enquire:
Conditions for Adoption:
1. A caring and responsible adopter with a stable income.
2. Adopter must provide a local and loving forever home and never give Arthur & Orange up.
3. Arthur & Orange must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles. For Arthur weight management must be performed.
4. Though Arthur & Orange are healthy and vaccinated, they must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say they must be taken to the vet promptly if they seem ill.
5. Regular updates by whatsapp must be provided until they have settled in.
6. Strictly no caging.