I rescued these 3 kittens in a deep drain, at the junction of a busy crossroads. The same place which has claimed many previous kitten lives. Their feral mama is probably dead and they were left to fend for themselves. When I found them, they were skin and bones, with flu, flea infested and the vet was afraid they had parvo! Which claims millions of kitten lives ( please Google panleukopenia) They have been dewormed, deflead, had parvo test done and been fed with lots of supplements and vitamins. Today, they are a happy, chunky bunch of playful purring furballs!
Previously extremely feral and afraid....their sweet personalities have emerged and slowly, they have realised how lovely it is to be snuggled and not worrying for their lives every second of the day. These are smart kittens and adopt well to indoor life. They LOVE wetfood and chasing after one another. There are 2 girls and a boy.
If you would like to adopt them as a small family, please whatsapp me and fill out an adoption questionnaire. The adoption fee helps to offset some of the vet bills, as they have incurred over RM500 already for tests, warding and procedures. It will help me continue my community work for the rest of the strays I am rescuing and spaying in the community. These 3 little sweeties would Love to belong to a good and loving home!
If you are a serious and responsible adopter, Whatsapp me with the name of the cat/kitten you would like to adopt.
1. Please fill up an Adoption Form
2. Malaysian Adopter should have stable income to ensure kitten has the basics for a good 15 year life. Nutritious food ( noncoloured kibble), litter and vet visits.
3. Provide Social Media account for accountability and upload updates
4. Meetup and collect the kittens in Subang at a trusted vet for check up /proceed to book a vaccination.
5. Promise to neuter upon reaching 6 to 7 months.