Caramel is a male bi-colored tabby, about 3 years old. What you will love about him:
• Friendly to hoomans
• Playful and energetic
• Can be chatty
Caramel should only be a SOLO INDOOR CAT but you may introduce a kitten (not an adult cat) to him if deems suitable. His positive traits make him enduring and adoptable. Caramel doesn’t belong on the street.
Please consider giving this boy a home.
1. I appreciate SERIOUS and COMMITTED adopters. If you're below 21yo, please get your parents' consent before getting in touch with me. I don't want any family conflicts in resulting animal abuse or abandonment.
2. Ensure he gets his yearly vaccination to keep him healthy and strong.
3. Keep him indoors so that he will enjoy a longer life to provide loving companionship to his hooman(s).
4. If interested, please prepare the necessary items like food, toys, scratching post and litter box with sand before bringing Caramel home. I do not provide any of these.
5. Please bring your own pet carrier to transport Caramel home.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read Caramel's profile! ❤️❤️❤️