Mikey is a kitten whose mama and sibling would come and eat from the feeder I have in my house. Among the members of this family, he is the only one who stays back for pets and scritches. He started living in my front porch, and sleeping under the cars. He is very chill and curious about my terrapin Angel, and stares at her for a long time trying to figure out what creature she was! :-D
Initially deemed to be a TNR case, I realised he was too young, friendly and affectionate to live the rest of his live on the streets. And being a healthy kitten, he would have a better life as an indoor cat, so it was decided to find little Mikey a good loving forever home! :-D
1. 6 month old ginger tabby
3. Deflead and dewormed
5. Affectionate, Mischevious, Gentle and Friendly
6. Parvo, FIV & FeLV negative (disease-free)
Looking for a forever loving home who can provide him with the following:
1. Live indoors ONLY.
2. Free roaming and never caged.
3. Feeds him a balanced and nutritious diet as per his breed
4. Gives him regular annual vaccinations, flea medications, and take him for regular checkups at the vet
5. Willing to provide regular updates on his growth and progress
6. Amenable to periodical visits for progress monitoring
Mikey is available for adoption to a loving home as a solo cat, or with cats gentle and chill dispositions.
Please DM me if you are interested in adopting Mikey. Potential adopters will be evaluated for suitability, and should be agreeable to be interviewed and site visits during the evaluation process.
Please consider giving him a loving home and let him be your purrbaby.❤️❤️❤️🙏