Hi everyone, posting on behalf of someone else. A 3 month old loving kitten called Tiger needs a forever home. She was adopted by the current owner at a vet. Unfortunately she has allergies to cats, tried to fight through it until she was hospitalised because of it.
Reluctantly, and with the doctor's advice, she has to let go of Tiger and wants her to find a new home where can live happily and comfortably. She is a super playful kitty, very active, likes to eat and loves to be around people and super cuddly. And when she wants to sleep she'll try to sleep nearby her owner.
Interested adopters will go through a mini interview and have to meet these requirements:
1) Are serious and committed to take care of Tiger
2) Shall keep Tiger strictly indoors
3) Possess own transport
4) Will neuter Tiger when her age is mature enough
5) Preferably have experience with cats
6) Preferably already have other cats so Tiger can make friends with.
7) If for whatever reason you are unable to care for her anymore, shall contact me back first.
Once all conditions are met and I'm satisfied, I will connect you with the current owner.
Thank you for your interest 🙏