Hello everyone, this is Zorro!! He's such a sweet lil' boy...he is so affectionate, loving, and carefree! He gets along well with my other bigger cats and he is fine being the only cat in the new household too.
Give him a few toys and he will be self-contained. Or If you have another cat, he'll be able to blend in in no time. He loves to eat and just loves to play, play and play!
Zorro was found in my mother's car engine by my dog. When I took him out from under the car, he was soo skinny...starving and cold. He just snuggled closely to my neck and stayed right there for almost 25mins. When he plays with the other kitties and you happen to step in, he'll drop everything he was doing or playing with and run to you like a child seeing his mom/dad coming back from work.
Those interested to adopt this lil’ angel will need to take note of the following:
1) Visits to see how the cat(s) are doing from time to time will take place but dont worry! You will be informed prior to my visits to see the kitty and to ensure he has transitioned well into their new home.
2) Yearly vaccine(s) should be done timely and a pic of their vaccine booklet(s) to be shared via WhatsApp.
3) Should any harm (God forbid) happen to the cat(s), please inform me immediately. You'll have my phone no if you've been successfully shortlisted for the adoption.
4) Your homes should be pet-proof and safe for them to walk around or jump around without having any way of escape or hurting themselves.
5) One important thing to remember, having a pet also takes up time...your precious time as they too need the love and attention like we do. So, do spend some quality time with them to learn more from them. They are all unique in their own way and you'll know this in time if you have more than 1 pet at home.
6) Best to get sofa covers to avoid getting stressed out or cats scratching your sofa and/or set the place up with enough scratch posts to distract them from scratching your sofa, bed, carpets and etc.
7) Neutering this angel at 6mths is a must and updates of the neutering must be sent to me. And lastly,
8) Updates via WhatsApp with pictures/videos to be sent to me regularly so we are all aware of their well-being at all times.
If you're okay with the above, please drop me a msg here and email me your mobile no. I will then call you back as soon as I get the email.