This young girl was spotted at the MRT staircase near Muzium Negara. She was crouching in one corner, traumatized and in pain. Before help arrived, she disappeared and could not be found until a few days later. Both her hind legs were broken with the fractures already closing. The vet suggests a motocycle or elevator accident and advised it was too late for surgery. Though her hind legs will most likely remain stiff Girlie is making use of them by walking, running and playing like any young kitten her age. She can pee, poop and eat all independently and cat-cleans herself properly. Other than that she is healthy and wants to live her life! We're looking to find her that forever home with a loving family and preferably other cats she can integrate and play with.
Whatsapp or call to inquire.
1. Adopter must have a stable income.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Girlie for life and never give her up.
3. Girlie must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little to no kibbles.
4. Apart from her handicap Girlie is healthy and vaccinated, but must be taken to the vet for regular checkups as with any beloved pet. She must be spayed once old enough.
5. Regular updates by whatsapp must be provided until Girlie has settled in.
6. Girlie must be kept in a cat safe home that will prevent any mishaps to her.
7. Strictly no caging.