Munni is a sweet—natured, gentle tortie kitten.
Munni’s sweetness is extraordinary. She used to be very scared of humans at first, but would still rub herself against me to thank me when I fed her, while sweetly ducking my attempt to touch her. She has fully learnt to trust humans. She purrs, make biscuits and enjoys cuddles. She has an adorable, soft and sweet little miaw.
Photos don’t do her justice. She has a serious and sincere expression on her little face most of the time and looks up at you with the most adoring eyes. She is a little bundle of pure affection.
Adopter must be willing to sign an adoption agreement.
1. Adopter must be committed to taking care of her for life. Must never give her away.
2. Adopter must have a stable income. 3. Must feed her good quality diet of wet food with minimal kibble.
4. Must take her promptly to the vet if she seems ill. Must wait until she is neutered or neuter her.
3. Munni must be an indoor only cat. Adopter’s home must be cat proof. Any open windows or balcony must be fitted with secure grills/netting.
4. Adopter must be willing to provide regular updates with photos by whatsapp.
5. Strictly no caging.
Please WhatsApp to enquire.