Name: Chloe, or as commonly known by the neighbourhood kids as meow meow.
Last vaccination and deworming: 27/9
Temperament: friendly, independent, inquisitive, gentle, affectionate and loves pets and belly rubs
How we came across this sweet cat:
We found her in the past 2 weeks roaming our street with no collar and no shelter - she stayed mostly under cars. Just by first glance, she immediately responded to a pet and purred to her hearts content. She clearly loved being around humans but we haven’t been able to locate her previous owner, sadly accepting that she was either lost or abandoned. She is loved by many in our neighbourhood, getting treats at every house she visits but it’s time that we find her a forever home that she can always come back to and feel safe and loved. If you are someone that can open your home to her and love her dearly, please connect with me further.
- Adopter should live in a house (she likes to go out and explore but needs the warm indoors to come back to)
- Preferably no dogs (she’s easily scared by dogs)
- Preferably kept as sole pet or with one cat (not sure how she interacts with other cats/kittens yet)
- Great with kids
- General follow up conversation and meet up prior to adoption, valid identification required
- Few cat supplies will be provided to potential adopter