Chiko was found at a housing area after she fell from a pipe that connects to the roof. She is a very sweet and loving kitten who loves humans. She is almost 2 months old. She is litter box trained and gets along well with other cats. She has also gotten her first dose of vaccine and has been dewormed.
1. MUST complete her vaccination. She has completed 1 dose which leaves her with 2 more doses for the next and following month. After that, it is once a year.
2. MUST neuter her when she is old enough. ( Roughly 5 months old)
3. Be committed in taking care of her and being her to the vet whenever she falls ill.
4. Able to provide updates whenever requested and show proof of vaccination and neutering.
5. Last and most importantly, to shower her with all the love and treats 💕.
Please consider giving Chiko a furvever home! I promise that she will bring even more joy and laughter into your lives!