I’m a 4 month old Belgian Hare. (Google me up!) I was bought as a gift for kids. My previous owners did not take good care of me and I was soon abandoned. At that time, I suffered from diarrhoea, fungus infection & mites.
Under the care of my foster mom, I’ve fully recovered, in good health and waiting to be spayed at the right age!
I have sweet/affectionate/lovable personalities:
- I’m a rare ‘species’ of bun-dog (loves to play, hanging up with human)
- Loves petting (I will melt like ice-cream)
- Hay monster (you’ll be rewarded with golden boba)
- I’m also quite an athelete (you’ll be surprised!)
- I don’t bite unless I’m scared
Leave a message if you’re willing to get to know me! I need someone who would be able to learn / experienced on bunny care. My foster mom will require home visit!