Milo is born on march 2021. He is neutered and fully vaccine. He is a playful boy. However, my baby boy have allergic of cat fur, so I have to help milo to find a forever home for him.
Who like to adopt him pls whatapps me directly.
1. Adopter must have a stable income. If adopted by a youngster, must have the full support of the family to undertake the responsibility.
2. Adopter must commit to care for Milo for life and to never give him up.
3. Milo must be fed a quality diet of wet cat food, with little kibbles.
4. Though Milo is healthy and vaccinated, he must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. Needless to say he must be taken to the vet promptly if he seems ill.
5. Regular weekly updates with photos must be provided until Milo has settled in.
6. Milo must be kept in a cat safe home.
7. Strictly no caging. He doesn’t like to stay in cage.