Hachi is one of the four kittens one of my cats gave birth to. Unfortunately due to us already having four cats we are unable to provide financially and we hope that they would find a lovely home.
Hachi is a really sweet playful boy that loves running around but he will come find you when he wants attention.
1. Adopter must have the capacity to take care of a cat.
2. Adopter must commit to care for the cat and to never give him up.
3. The cat must be fed a quality and healthy diet of food.
4. Even if the cat is healthy and vaccinated, he must be taken to the vet for regular checkups. He must be taken to the vet promptly if he seems ill.
5. Must be kept in a cat safe home. This could be a condo or a landed house with a cat-proofed yard.
6. Strictly no caging.